Urang Brightening Blue Oil Serum
*Intensive Brightening & Conditioning Treatment
A masterfully blended, all natural face oil serum that brightens, heals and protects skin. Wonderfully lightweight and hydrating, Brightening Blue Oil Serum quickly absorbs into skin to energize and transform dull skin into a radiant complexion. The key ingredients, alpha-bisabolol, camellia sinensis (green tea) seed oil and chamomilla recutita (German chamomile) flower oil work together to add moisture, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines, blotchiness, UV-induced erythema (sunburn) and hyperpigmentation. Alpha-bisabolol is from candeia tree in Brazil, obtained by fractional distillation of the essential oil of the bark of candeia. Chamomilla recutita flower oil is what makes this wonderworking serum beautifully blue. Urang Brightening Blue Oil Serum is vegan, and formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals or preservatives.
- EWG verified™ Score 1
- Quickly absorbs
- Brightening & Tone up
- Irritation free
- Contains Catechin & Polypenol
- Enriched with A, B, C, E vitamins
- For All skin types, especially skin darkened due to blemishes or harsh sunburns
3 MAIN INGREDIENTS
1. Alpha-bisabolol (α–bisabolol or also known as levomenol) is notable for its soothing and brightening properties. This ingredient derives from the Candeia Tree.
2. Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil is also known as Green tea seed oil and is full of A, B, C, and E vitamins. It helps reduce the production of melanin in your skin and is known for its calming properties. Due to the climate and area it is grown, the production of Camellia Sinsensis tree (Green tea tree) is limited. As the production time and quantity is limited, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil is an oil that cannot be produced in mass production and holds great value.
3. Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil is the reason why the oil serum color is blue. Also known as German Chamomile Essential Oil, this oil is naturally blue in color. (Don’t worry, it won’t make your skin blue!^^) This oil also helps brighten the skin and the synergy of this ingredient combined with α-bisabolol, Camellia Cinensis Ceed Oil, and Tocopherol will work wonders.
TO USE: After cleansing and toning, apply onto face and neck. Gently tap and press until fully absorbed. Follow with moisturiser. For best results, use the oil serum regularly.
Brightening Blue Oil Serum for Combination Skin:
- Toner + Oil Serum:
After using the mist by Urang as a toner for basic skin care, apply 1-2 drops of the Oil Serum to create glow and moisturise the skin.
- Essence + Oil Serum:
Mix this Oil Serum with 1-2 drops of the Urang Pink Everlasting ampoule.
Brightening Blue Oil Serum for Makeup:
- Makeup + Oil Serum:
Add 1-2 drops of the Oil Serum either to the makeup base or the foundation cream. As a result, you get a velvety, moisturized skin with all natural radiance.
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil (*Organic ingredient)
Consumer and Safety data
- Contains no preservatives and chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 30 C.
- Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacture date, 8 months after opening
- Volume: 14 ml / 0.47 fl. oz
Some true facts about the importance of oil for our skin!
1Q. Does oil have big enough particles to clog pores?
1A. Plant derived oil have small enough particles to not clog pores.
Plant derived oil is not a skin-covering oil, but a skin-friendly oil that can be completely absorbed into the body. Essential ingredients contained in vegetable oil reach the deep basal layer of ther skin helping to regenerate cells.
2Q. Does oily skin need any more oil?
2A. Oily skin needs oil as well. It is necessary to balance the level of oil in our skin. For example, if you wash the face and therefore removed the oil, your skin will start producing enough or more oil to replenish the oil balance. So, it is better to use the oil serum right after washing oily skin to replenish the oil balance and nutrition appropriately.