Urang Vitamin Oil Serum
*Age-defying, Multitasking Oil Serum
Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, Urang Vitamin Oil Serum is a lightweight yet powerful blend of oils that target signs of aging. The main ingredients, jojoba and rosehip oils, are packed with linolenic acids, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B-carotene, and vitamin E that penetrate deeply and quickly to nourish and repair skin. While noticeably brightening and improving skin texture, rosehip oil also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration, leaving your skin naturally glowing and radiant. Made for all skin types. EWG verified, 97.6% organic, Vitamin Oil Serum is vegan and formulated without synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals or preservatives.
- EWG verified™ Score 1
- Imporving wrinkles and skin texture
- Regeneration + Elasticity improvement
- 97.68% organic, 99.9% natural ingredients
- Absorbs quickly, leaving no stickiness
- Suitable for dry, combination, dull, mature skin
3 MAIN INGREDIENTS
1. Jojoba Oil contains a large amount of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. It helps to maintain youthful look and prevent wrinkles. Proteins contained in the oil improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
2. Rosa Moschata Oil (Moschata rose oil is a plant derived source of Retinol) contains natural Trans Retinoic Acid, which is able to accelerate skin renewal, improve complexion and fight signs of photoaging (wrinkles, age spots, loss of elasticity).
3. Lavender Oil soothes redness, skin flaking and itching for sensitive skin prone to allergies. It actively nourishes and moisturizes the skin, helps to enhance blood circulation and improve the overall condition of cells, gives the facial skin elasticity, smoothes shallow wrinkles.
TO USE: After cleansing and toning, apply onto face and neck. Gently tap and press until fully absorbed. Follow with moisturiser. Regular use is recommended to achieve the best results.
Vitamin Oil Serum for Combination Skin:
- Toner + Oil Serum:
After using the mist by Urang as a toner for basic skin care, apply 1-2 drops of the Oil Serum to create glow and moisturise the skin.
- Essence + Oil Serum:
Mix this Oil Serum with 1-2 drops of the Urang Pink Everlasting ampoule.
Vitamin Oil Serum for Makeup:
- Makeup + Oil Serum:
Add 1-2 drops of the Oil Serum either to the makeup base or the foundation cream. As a result, you get a velvety, moisturized skin with all natural radiance.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rose Flower Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Boswellia Carteri Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil (*Organic Ingredient)
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no preservatives and chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, but not recommended for sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacture date, 8 months after opening.
- Volume: 14 ml / 0.47 fl. oz
Some true facts about the importance of oil for our skin!
Q1. Does oil have big enough particles to clog pores?
A1. Plant derived oil have small enough particles to not clog pores.
Plant derived oil is not a skin-covering oil, but a skin-friendly oil that can be completely absorbed into the body. Essential ingredients contained in vegetable oil reach the deep basal layer of ther skin helping to regenerate cells.
Q2. Does oily skin need any more oil?
A2. Oily skin needs oil as well. It is necessary to balance the level of oil in our skin. For example, if you wash the face and therefore removed the oil, your skin will start producing enough or more oil to replenish the oil balance. So, it is better to use the oil serum right after washing oily skin to replenish the oil balance and nutrition appropriately.